We Want to Hear From XR Users!
We Want to Hear From XpertRule Users!
Are you a XpertRule customer or partner?
Let us know how we’re doing by sharing your experiences with XpertRule products on Gartner Peer Insights. We really appreciate your time, as your feedback helps us deliver the highest quality software to you and your peers.
How to Submit a Survey:
- Click here to access XpertRule survey on Gartner Peer Insights
- Allow approximately 10 minutes to complete your survey
- Follow the prompts to share feedback on our customer service, support, capabilities, and product implementation.
As you complete your survey, please keep the following in mind:
- Reviews are Anonymous Though you will be asked to create an account, your name and company will not be attached to your review. Only demographic details (role, industry, organization size) will be displayed with your comments.
- Personal Email Addresses are Not Accepted: Gartner Peer Insights only accepts business email addresses for account creation.
- All Submissions Must Be Approved by Gartner: Gartner staff carefully review each survey to ensure validity and maintain the integrity of the forum. You are not permitted to review your own, your competitors’, or your affiliates’ products of services.
- Approved Reviews Are Posted Within Two Week: Should your review fail to appear in this time, you may contact Gartner directly at email@example.com.
What is Gartner Peer Insights?
Peer Insights is an online IT software and services reviews and ratings platform. The reviews are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers like you. It helps IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective unbiased feedback from their customers.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to inform your peers, and allow us to better understand the perspective of our customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out more?